Saturday, December 31, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Monday, November 21, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Lipstick from, Maybelline
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
' Hope happy selalu '
Monday, November 07, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Saturday, October 01, 2011
- Moisturize your lips at all times. There is no such thing as your lips being overly moisturized, the more moisture the better. Always carry a moisturizing lip balm with you.
- Every morning, use a soft brush to brush those rough skin off your lips. Then apply some lip balm to protect and condition your smooth lips.
- Before going to bed, apply a layer of lip balm on your lips. This will help to keep the natural moisture in and prevent any further water loss. You will wake up every morning with softer lips.
- Protect your lips from the harmful UV rays from the sun. Use lip balm that has an adequate SPF to protect the delicate skin on your lips.
- Glide on a layer of lip balm before applying lipstick. It will form a layer of protecting layer to protect lips from the artificial coloring.
- Stop licking your lips. Every time you lick, the saliva that you put on them will evaporate together with the natural moisture. The constant wetting and drying causes chapped lips, and fast.
- Don’t bite your lips. Biting your lips is making your dead skin come off, making your lips more dry, chapped, bleed and harder to heal.
- Hydrate your lips from inside by drinking plenty of waters. If you are dehydrated, your lips will be the first thing to show you by drying out.
- Eat lots of food and vegetables. The vitamins content is good for your skin including your lips.
Saturday, September 24, 2011